I forgot my login
- Use Google Chrome for HighResNPS
- The HighResNPS January 2020 library is ready to be downloaded from HighResNPS.com. It is available in four formats (Agilent, Sciex, Waters and Excel). The library contains 1536 compounds. 783 of the compounds have fragment data.
Did you know...
- We will never agree on the NPS name, the SMILES string or the IUPAC name, but we can always agree on the InChIKey
- Duplicate NPS entries are welcome on HighResNPS. They help to self-validate the database and are used to make the “Consensus and unique” library. Ideally there should be 3 to 9 entries on each NPS.
- You can help HighResNPS by monitoring a website and add missing NPS to HighResNPS
- The webpage
can be very helpful for generating InChIKeys and SMILES
Can anyone provide the HRMSMS fragment data for:
How to Search part of InChIKey on HighResNPS
Adding compounds to HighResNPS
HighResNPS.com is a crowd-sourced mass spectral database for HR-MS screening of New Psychoactive Substances (NPS).
The database can be used for direct searches on compound names and exact mass of precursor and/or fragment ions.
Also, the database can be downloaded and converted to a suspect library for
QTOF MS or
HighResNPS.com currently contains more than
entries (where more than
entries are unique).
HighResNPS.com is only intended for a closed user group and not open to the general public.